Friday, September 23, 2005

Sorry, I didn't Realize

Sorry I didn't realize that somebody was actually reading this. I received an email asking me if I had an update on the iPod situation. Well if you are wondering that too, the answer is, not yet. Since that post I have not been feeling very good and have spent a majority of my time at home on the couch. So needless to say, I haven't packed the iPod up yet to send to HP. I miss it everyday though. I will get off my ass this weekend, get it packaged up, and I'm thinking I will ship it FedEx only because there is a Kinko's or FedExKinko's near where I work. Stay tuned.
You may notice that I have removed the link to my Buzznet site. I clicked on the link today and found that it redirected me directly to the login page at Buzznet. I then double checked the html template for my blog to make sure that the code for the link was correct. After verifying that it was indeed correct, and trying to figure out what the hell is going on, I have given up. It is my assumption that the people over at Buzznet want people more people to join and are redirecting any traffic to their homepage. That's a bummer. It's unfortunate that they have resorted to that type of tactic because I know there are quite a few people out there who have started Buzznet accounts because they were first able to see what Buzznet looked like by clicking on my link. So, screw you Buzznet. Maybe I'll start using your service again if you make it more blogger friendly.

See ya.

P.S. I just used the spell check utility within Blogger, and to my suprise, it didn't know the words: iPod, blog, blogger, Kinko's, or FedEx. That's funny that the Blogger spell checker doesn't even know the word blog. What's up with that?

No comments: