Friday, September 30, 2005

Finally

So I am finally getting around to sending in the iPod... it is pay-day after all. How long do you think it will take HP to send me my "new" iPod. It doesn't matter I suppose. I just want to have an iPod that works and that doesn't let me down when I need it the most. In the interim, I have been using my iRiver to listen to my Podcasts and a small number of mp3's. I have to say, I like my iRiver almost as much as my iPod. The only downfalls of the iRiver are the small dispaly screen and battery life. Anyway, I can't wait to get my "new" iPod. I will be a very happy boy the day it arrives at my door.
Fall is here, and with fall comes the time when the trees explode with beautiful colors. Since I have developed love for photography I have spent most of my time taking pictures of flowers and other summer things. I am excited for the fall because it will give me the opportunity to take photos of the color changes, leaves, leaf piles while raking, and eventually the "naked" forest. The colors are changing fast here. I am hoping to get out on Sunday to take some pic's at one of our local nature centers. Stay tuned...

See ya.

No comments: