Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The iPod Lives On

Due to the overwhelming response to my last post (yes, that is cynicism!) I caved and contacted HP to get my iPod up and running again. I was convinced that there was something wrong with the hardware of the iPod but I was wrong. Like I said, I contacted HP (I have the Apple iPod by Hp) and spoke with a Canadian guy named Louis. Louis reminded me that the iPod uses USB 2.0 and instructed me on how to figure out if my computer was even equipped with USB 2.0. After some minor remodeling of the configuration of USB cables in the back of my computer, the iPod started loading faster than it ever had before. Louis also informed me that this is the biggest troubleshooting issue they have with the iPod. Louis was very friendly and knowledgeable...I thanked him again and again. I was lost without my iPod, but now I am found. Thank you Louis!

I decided today that I am getting pretty bored with the layout of my blog. I have begun looking at other blogger's blogs in order to get some new ideas. There is some pretty cool shit out there. Stay tuned...

See ya.

No comments: