Sunday, August 28, 2005

iPod Down, iPod Down

Is there a doctor in the house? An iPod doctor? My iPod is broken and I am lost without it. I have done everything I can think of to get it up and running again with no success. I have restored it, restarted it, reformatted it, completely removed iTunes and the iPod software from my hard drive and reinstalled it...etc. If you are reading this and have some suggestions please send me an email or leave a comment. The only thing I have left to try is to call Apple and probably send it to them for warranty repairs. I don't want to do that. I'm worried if I do that they'll just send me a refurbished one which will just lead to more and more problems. Please, if you know anything else I can try, let me know! Thank you for your help...if you are out there.

See ya.

No comments: