Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm Back...again!

Well, it's been quite some time now since I have posted to this blog. Life has been happening...'ya know what I mean? I have been busing myself with reading, raising a new puppy (which I will expand on here in a moment), and diving head first into some new ventures. While I have been away, I am sorry to inform you that our first puppy, Webber, passed away on August 21st; he was hit by a car in front of our house. The bastard that hit him didn't even stop. My guess is that he was drunk and afriad of what had happened. After Webber was killed, we found that something was lacking in our home. We made the decision to get another puppy. The picture in this post is of our new pup, Tucker. He is a purebred AKC Black Lab. We got him when he was 7 weeks old. He is now approximately 4 months old and is getting bigger by the minute. You will notice (or not) that I have updated the format of this blog. On the right of screen you can see a picture of Tucker. If you click on that picture you will be magically whisked away to a picasa web album that I have set up for picures of him. Please enjoy them.

I am going to try an post to this blog on a more frequent basis...I had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Stay tuned...

See ya.

No comments: