Sunday, May 29, 2005

Day 1

The day before the Memorial Day holiday. So this is my Blog. A brief introduction – My name is Scott. I’m twenty-six years old. I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. I love being married. Anyway, I also have a great dog, a great job, and a nice house (half of which we rent to a tenant). I decided to give blogging a shot, and start my own blog. Don’t expect anything to profound or incredibly long rants about politics. Mainly, I just wanted a spot that I could post my digital photos along with a brief journal entry. We’ll see what happens.

I have absolutely no plans for the day. No yard work, no appointments, no previous commitments, and you can be sure I won't be doing anything around the house.....it's a beautiful day outside. I'm hoping to go to some of the local cemeteries and take some pictures of the really old monuments. Kate and I took a drive thru a couple of them and I saw the opportunity for some kick-ass pictures. If I go I’ll post a couple of pic’s.

A beautiful sunflower shoud start the blog off nicely...

See ya.

No comments: